Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Cooking Machine. Right here.

See this beautiful thing?? THIS is what my lovely, wonderful husband got me for Christmas. Apparently, when we were at Williams Sonoma on Christmas Eve I pointed it out and proceeded to claim that I can't possibly get one that is less than 9 cups, because that would just be pointless. According to him, he then proceeded to panic. He could not remember what size the one he had ordered was. He ran away from me in the store (seriously, I could not find him anywhere!) and got one of the employees to help him find the one he ordered so he could be sure he got the right one. Luckily, he had gotten me an 11-cup processor so he figured he was safe. I had no idea he was getting this for me, despite the fact that I mentioned I wanted one every time we went into Williams Sonoma or Sur La Table. I was so excited I began planning our dinners for the next week that would allow me to use this lovely machine as much as possible. Here is what I have made so far:
  • Salsa
  • Marinara
  • Bread crumbs (seasoned and plain, so EASY!)
  • Basil Pesto
  • Enchilada sauce
I need more ideas. Does my hubby know me or what? But I am trying to remind my KitchenAid mixer that I still love it, I don't want it to get jealous and stop working on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment