Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Married to Rock

So when I was home sick last week, I watched a bunch of episodes of Married to Rock. And then last night I watched the most recent one (there really isn't much on TV right now, don't judge me). And now I've been telling everyone what a good show it is and everyone is looking at me like I am insane. Um, hello? Rock "stars" (if I'm being honest), Rock wives/girlfriends, and drama?! It's a perfect reality show. Much to my husband's dismay, who keeps saying, "WHY are you watching this?"

No idea. None. But I am fascinated.

First of all, I love Josie Stevens. Her boobs are the biggest I have ever seen. And she is so not afraid to show them. (I would post a picture here to prove my point, but I'd probably get sued for using a photo without paying for the rights, and I am a lawyer so therefore I freak out about these things.) Also, she is such a sweetheart! Every time someone needs something, she runs right over and says such sweet, nice things. Also, Etty Farrell? Smart! When she gives relationship advice to one of her friends, I'm all "I think I want to be her friend." And AJ Celi? Confident and self-aware. Can you see that I know their names? That's how much I have watched this. I'm not gonna lie, I thought they were all going to be dumb bimbos. And now I just want to have a cocktail with them.

There's something wrong with me isn't there?

No comments:

Post a Comment