Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Goddammit.

It snowed again. And it's supposed to snow again this week. Now I am all kinds of pissed. I was even starting to eye up open toe heels. You see, at my old office I was not allowed to wear open toe heels. And this was really difficult for me because, hello, they are so cute. So I have been pretty damned excited about buying a plethora of open toe heels like the other ladies in my office. Sigh, I guess it's closed-toe heels and boots for a few weeks longer. I had court this morning and literally everyone I ran into was super crabby and blaming it on the weather and its apparent hatred for Chicago. The damned little woodchuck said spring was coming early!

This also means I can't grill yet. But as soon as I can grill again, I'm making this:

Dallas Burger

I love Texas. I love the people, I love their food, I love their warm, warm weather. And I have been craving a grilled burger something fierce. So I'm making these as soon as I am weather-capable so I can start getting excited for warm weather and flip flops. And open toe heels.

No comments:

Post a Comment