Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

snO.M.G

So, in case you've been under a rock, Chicago is about to be hit by one if the biggest blizzards in decades. I believe the exact quote from the National Weather Service was, "unless it's worth dying for, don't go outdoors tomorrow." As much as I love my clients, they are not worth dying for. Thank goodness I don't have any cases up in Cook County tomorrow, because apparently they are refusing to close. Ah, Cook County. And luckily, the cases I do have are already moved. So I am closing up shop early today, to go to the grocery store and stock up on snacks and booze. That's right, when you have to hunker down for 24 hours, you need to make sure you have the essentials. And because I have no desire to cook (because, hello, what if the electricity goes out, or I don't have an ingredient, I am sooo not going out there) I will be stopping to get some frozen pizzas. (Let's just hope my oven doesn't go out, it is gas). From here:

Lou Malnati's Pizzeria


Yummmmm.......Between pizza, booze, some movies and a whole lotta blankets, I think we'll survive the next day or so. But trust me on these pizzas. They even ship nationally. You're welcome.

Oh, and if those 18-30 foot waves come off of Lake Michigan onto Lake Shore Drive? I want photos. Like this but hopefully without the cars.




Stay safe everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment