Search This Blog

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bears vs. Packers - this is gonna get ugly

So I live in Chicago. Which means that pretty much everyone I know is a huge Bears fan. My husband, was born and raised in the heart of Wisconsin. Therefore, he is a huge Packer's fan.

Enter the biggest football showdown in the Midwest since 1941, and you have my life this coming Sunday.

One of our good friends is a Bears fan, so he and the hubby have agreed not to talk to each other on Sunday so they don't hate each other by 3pm. I think this is a good plan. And considering that tickets for this game are skyrocketing, and it's all you hear about on the radio and on TV right now, I've decided I'm going to go all out on the game time food. It makes me happy to plan and prepare, so here I go. Below is my menu, I will post my recipes and photos in the near future.

Barbecue Chicken Nachos

Spinach Artichoke Dip

Chile Cheese Dip (OMG, this is soooooo good)

Cream Cheese & Crab Wontons

Mini Neopolitan Pizzas

And just so we're all clear, I could really care less who wins. To be honest, I enjoy the yelling and cheering and hanging out with friends way more than any of the actual teams. And the drinking, I really like that part.

No comments:

Post a Comment