Search This Blog

Friday, January 7, 2011

Potty mouth

I swear like a damned sailor. Mostly, I blame this on growing up with two older brothers. And my dad. My dad claims that he does not swear. It's hard not to laugh out loud when he says this, but if I do he gets super mad at me. So I keep my mouth shut. However, in my office, it's really bad. I swear all the time. (Hey! I do divorces, it practically comes with the territory!) Luckily, my partner does too, but our secretary is very confused by it. The other day I said something along the lines of "this is such fucking bullshit!" I'm sure I was yelling about some maintenance motion or whatever, but I can't help it. Really.

I guess I'm making a disclaimer. In case anyone ever reads this blog, there will be swearing. I know it's unladylike and some people say disrespectful. In truth, I really can't stop. I tried once. I went an hour. Therefore, if it upsets you, I apologize in advance. However, I'm almost 30, it's not going to change now. Also, it's cathartic. I always feel better after I scream out a few swear words. So really, this works out for everyone.


Love,
Sweet Tea, Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment